View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Lalolyen
Banned

Will be posting beta2 later on =).

So far the newest features are:
1. User/Admin manager cleaned up (will be adding a delete option).
2. Addons System created*

New Addon's System
This pretty much makes the script very versitile. So far I have two addons pre-packaged:
1. News Manager - For the Allakhazam clone
2. My Petitions - Admin side petitions that are invisable to the game*

My Petitions
This is a useful little addon that will allow admins to create esclalations webside to allow a petition to be resolved without the origional admin having to drop rights to it. This may be implemented for the users later on, (at least letting them create or submit an online petition, though I don't know why they just wouldn't use email =( ).

The other thing in the works is allowing the admins to have a profile, at least for editing a signature so they don't have to go...
Regards,
Some Big GM
In eveyr petition. This of course will be an addon =).

Add-on's can be very simply added/removed by editing one file or by simply deleting them... includes/addons.php will disable preinstalled addons.

You can add your own by dropping them in the directory pages/*/ where * is "user" or "admin" . Depending on what your access level is, is which folder the addons are pulled from.

For example, you can create a page, that has javascipt of the current time, place it in admin and user and name the file time.php . Then just go to index.php?page=time and it will display your clock within the site (within the headers and footers and it will keep the authorization for the logged in user).