View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
ChaosSlayer
Demi-God

I have thgout of more interesting thigns that coudl be implemented and decided to keep everything in same thread.

IDEA #2:

I see that Graveyards just have been implemented. From what I uderstand, the GY is where your corpse pop out after time expires in zones like PoP.

Why don't we use this as foundation and implement a GY as players local respawn point after death?

If you have played EQ2 - when you die, you don't respawn all way in Qeynos - you respawn at one of the safe spots in the same zone. This would be a nice feature to have in Emu! When killed, a player will respawn in GY of the zone instead god knows where. The bind can then only serve as travel home device.

IDEA #3:

Factions and illusions. I noticed how primary faction are set up. Is it posible to add more races to the primary factions list? It should simply be a few extra collumns, but if doen so - this will allow for great number of faction altering illusions and forms in game!

IDEA #4: skill points . How about creating a variable/rule which determines how many skill points a person gains per level up?

IDEA #5: a rule to make AAs avalable at other lev than 50? Like lev 10? Also, turnign AAxp gain OFF and instead giving a player 1 AA per level automaticly?

IDEA #6: rules to set HP gained from STA, mana from INT/WIS, total ac from raw ac modifier for each class separatly? As well as a rule to set if specific class gains mana from INT or WIS? As well as rule sets for modifiers for all other stats to things like dodge, mitigation etc.

thanks =)