Thread: Titles:
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 12:23 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Default Titles:

Quote:
Originally Posted by From a Previous Discussion
As TheLieka already said, it's probably because we don't have all the opcodes for the title window.
I saw in revision61 that the #title command works. I'm just curious how it is that we've come to have this working, and what kind of functionality to expect.

Seeing as this was a fix by Derision, I thought it reasonable to believe that it was due to the connecting of some previously-neglected op_codes. However, if we're just doing it as a simple way to #title someone and place it into the profile blob, that's fine as well. Anything is better than nothing.

My main reason for starting this thread was for any sort of discussion to have a place and to give the link at the top of this post, where there's a lot of title information stored for anyone who needs it. I'd considered sending Derision a PM on this matter, but figured others would have feedback as well.

Great work, as always, glad to see another missing piece of the EQ puzzle filled in =)

(Sorry for posting without actually checking out the fix first-hand, but there's a VT raid going on that I don't want to interrupt. I'm anxious to install it as soon as they wrap up, though =P)