Thread: LDON Adventures
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcardX View Post
(although I can tell you right now I am going to code a rule to override this requirement)
In my testing, trying to set things up, I found that a single player cannot "Request Adventure" from an Adventure Recruiter without at least being grouped with 1 other player. The Live version requires 3 to accept the adventure, I believe. I have surfed much of the server code to see where this limit of 2 is coming from, and cannot find it. I started to think it was hard-coded in the client itself... and long ago was going to post a request for someone to tell me how to "fool" the client into thinking I was grouped when I was not. My goal was offering solo LDoN capabilities.

I am very happy to see this getting some attention. But at the same time, I'll admit a little disappointment that once again, my efforts are completely overlooked until someone else takes interest. See my post on understanding the PlayerProfile struct :p At least it's being looked at, which is good for the community, regardless.