View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Trangoul
Fire Beetle

Default Some noobish questions.

Hello all,
Well I have been searching for a bit of information on the forums for certain questions but I think I'm messing up big time with the search criteria to get a couple of answers.

I have a group of friends who used to play no Vazaelle (ages ago) server and we we're wondering if we could somehow setup a local server for the group of us to play. Mainly just basic quest stuff probably LDoN or something or probably Planes progression to whatever is doable by two groups of course. However I've been looking for a post which would show what all zones would be pretty much the same as it was on the other servers? Can I still access the Planes and other Progression based areas? I noticed that LDoN is still being worked in some posts but couldn't find information about the rest. if anyone could link me to a list of the actual quests or progression that is supported it would help alot .

How hard is it to setup a server for Gameplay? I'm not that great with computers but I think I can manage .

Is this the guide that I should e following http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...ka=ws992mysql5 .

Thanks in advance . And sorry if the questions have been answered billions of times already.