View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 11:08 PM
iwantavr4
Sarnak

Hey, I dont know where all the errors are coming from. I ran this guide on a few computers now and it worked perfectly for me.

As for *where* the PEQ pre5/11 patch is i cant say. Sorry, i dont know if its a rule over at projecteq, but i would probably ask over there instead.

Hopefully this works for most, i honestly cant say why your servers are not showing up. Like i said before, sometimes that would happen, but if i logout or restart my EQ client it would show up, it was never permanent. If you put everything in the way it was stated in the guide you should be good to go. I would say if you change any of the 127.0.0.1 to localhost, that you change them all.

If you cannot connect to the worldserver, then i would make sure your loginserver and worldserver are actually takling to each other. If they are, then theres probably a problem between the two of them, but thats a guess.

So once again, sorry for thsoe who it isnt working for. I can try to help where i can, but i cant offer up the info on where the patch is, and i dont know why the servers arent showing up. Sorry :(

As for a working internet version, i cant say. I am behind a military network, so i basically built this for my personal laptop, since i get no chance to play on my live account and im having withdrawls :P

Maybe some experienced veterans will come visit and inform on some of the errors. Because i dont know :(