View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 04:01 AM
trevius
Developer

I got some new buttons started today. I should be able to finish them tomorrow as long as it doesn't get busy at work. I am using examples from T King UI look and EQ graphics to make them, so they should be just what you are looking for. I figure I will just give them the cool glossy look to make them stand out as buttons so that they don't blend into the background. I will also change the hue on them and make a separate set for pressed buttons.

I will make some cool radio buttons as well and some for minimize and closing the program.

I don't have paintshop pro, but I do have photoshop. So, I can't look at those PSP files, but I found another file that has the background for both the new edit and the main editor screen. Both of them look pretty good already, but I could maybe do a little bit more enhancing adjustments to them if you don't mind.

When looking through your background files, I see you have an alternative one that looks more like the actual EQ graphics with the blue background and gold trim. I could make an alternate set for those if you would want to check that out as well.

Not that the tool needs improvements in it's looks to make it work better, but since I am fairly good at it, I might as well contribute what I can.

One thing I was wondering is if you want me to keep the buttons in a BMP format, or if there was any other formats you could use to have them with transparent backgrounds? I can still make them rectangular and make them look like they are rounded corners, but if they can be transparent backgrounds, I could just leave the corners transparent.