View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:12 PM
trevius
Developer

That is a very nice list you have there. Looks like you jump around to quite a few different servers lol. I am sure people new to the emu will find that list useful when choosing a server to play on.

I want to note that the max level on Storm Haven is now 75, but you can only get from 71-75 via end game quests (not normal experience). This is designed to add extra levels of custom content and to change things up a bit. I like to make as much variety as I can on my server to keep people from getting bored of doing the same thing over and over. I am currently working to get as many 71-75 spells working as I can right now. As of now, you can play up to 70 without downloading any custom spell file, but for spells over level 70, you will have to download the spell file from live. Instructions to get the file and backup/restore your old one as well as backup your entire EQ directory are on my forums. As of now, my goal is to require no other custom file downloads. Also, even if you do download the one from live for my server, it should still work fine on most other servers with little to no bugs.