Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

Default New Project / Need someone to take over

Hello all,

I am joining another project here as a Developer on a really good team, so I am no longer going to keep my random loot server going. I just don't have the resources to do it.

I don't want it to die though, so if anyone is SERIOUS about taking over, drop me a PM here or an email at fridgecritter @ gmail dot com (spelled that way to avoid web spiders for spammers) and let me know how you are going to take over. I will not explain more than that. If you know what you are doing, it will be evident.

All of the characters currently on the server will stay saved in the database when I hand it over so players can pick up where they left off.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Sorce
Fire Beetle

I sure hope someone picks up the server and keeps it going. I have had a great time playing and haven't been addicted in quite a while. If I had the know how and resources, I certainly would throw my name in the hat.