Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::Server Discussion

Archive::Server Discussion Archive area for Server Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 11-07-2003, 01:14 AM
krusher
Sarnak

Default Krusher's Server

Greetings All.

Since we are getting so close to the release of 5.0 it is time to start getting ready to bring the server back online. I would like to personally thank the dev team for all the hard work they have put in on makeing 5.0 the best most stable release to date. I need all of the former staff to get in touch with me ( you know who you are ) so that we can get a meeting setup to discuss the direction we will take ( semi-legit, legit, etc: ). I look forward to hearing from the players and staff who had made Krusher's server one of the most popular servers.

Please post any ideas that you want us to consider in this forum and i will review them to help us decide what we want the server to be.

Take care.

Krusher...
Old 11-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Waamorm
Fire Beetle

Default reply

Non-legit are no fun, I vote legit
Old 11-15-2003, 09:07 PM
mattmeck

WB Krush

Gatekeeper huh, so where is the keymaster?
Old 11-16-2003, 04:06 AM
Slayden
Hill Giant

Default ahh

When Krusher's was Semi-Legit, i loved it. I still think it was the best Semi-Legit. There were only a few problems with it i thought, one being that the GM awarded items were just too damn uber. The other being that there was nothing to do but work on aa's and pvp.
If you put GM drops on end game mobs, that ofcourse are not a huge difference form normal summoned gear, just a bit better, that would be awsome. It would increase the need for guilds, there would be raiding, people would stop dissing clerics and they would be played, it just opens up alot more to the server. I believe the server would draw Many more people in and they'd be comeing back Often if it was like that.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:28 AM
KFreak
Fire Beetle

Zrasik here...aka GM for krusher...

Provided the my ideas are still going to make it in...it's going to be a kickass "first time ever" type of server...

so ya... certinly a few surprises around the corner for players...

not going to say what myself and the GM team have in store for you...because quite honestly I don't want my idea stolen =P

It's been talked about on the krusher.org forum but that isn't up now...

Surely something everybody will enjoy, least I hope

-Z
Old 11-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Waamorm
Fire Beetle

how long till its up?
Old 11-21-2003, 11:15 PM
derekj54
Fire Beetle

Default Yo

Yo this is Tyrithrian from Krusher's old server. I cant wait until the new server is up. I hope a lot of people from before are coming back. I hope you got a good surprise Zrasik or i might have to waste you again!
Old 11-23-2003, 12:06 PM
Fyrre
Sarnak

You can count on me being there once again :)

-- Hammer --
Old 11-24-2003, 04:04 AM
razorys3d
Fire Beetle

hammer!!! hey man you gonna bring you server up?
Old 11-24-2003, 04:06 AM
razorys3d
Fire Beetle

hammer!!! hey man you gonna bring you server up?