Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 07-08-2005, 01:48 AM
bamaorn
Fire Beetle

Default Lavastorm changed

My lavastorm is not like the one in the original EQ, but my database is the old lavastorm, how do I change lavastorm back to the old one? Should I change server or client?
Old 07-08-2005, 06:26 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaorn
My lavastorm is not like the one in the original EQ, but my database is the old lavastorm, how do I change lavastorm back to the old one? Should I change server or client?
Im pretty sure thats a client issue.

whatever is in the zone tho is controled thu the database
but the world files are client controled.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 07-08-2005, 07:09 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Just delete in your eqclient directory (game) the files : "lavastorm.eqg", "lavastorm.emt" and "lavastorm.xmi".
and you have the old lavastorm
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:55 AM
lanman3
Fire Beetle

You need to replace the files, not just delete them. If you still have the ols EQ install CDs (from before the lavastorm updaye, IE before DoN) just install that to a new location, copy anything with Lavastorm in the name, paste it in your EQ folder you use for EMU and delete the new install.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Patcher don't delete old files and keep lavastorm.s3d, lavastorm_obj.s3d, lavastorm_chr.s3D files (old zone graphics). If you just delete news .Eqg files, you have old lavastorm on emulation (working for me).
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Bel is correct , the old files are still there for you to access the old lavastorm , just delete the ones Bel mentioned. The same is true for the old bazaar also if you like the original bazaar better then the new one.

Game Gallery

My Forums