I am a developer of EQEmulator, as well as a member of the ProjectEQ
team. I also run the ProjectEQ
test server: The Grand Creation.
Personal TODO Lists, not sorted by any means:
- Use EQExtractor to update all zone headers.
- Use EQExtractor to update all zone points.
- Use EQExtractor to update all zone objects.
- Use EQExtractor to update all doors.
- Finish the Allakhazam clone.
- Update Magelo clone to be more item/playerprofile independant.
- Finish EQBuilder's zone loading support to enable updating allready built zones.
- Maybe integrate EQExtractor into EQBuilder to make it more usable for windows folks.
- Determine good per-zone respawn rates, and develop a script to apply these respawn rates. Also need to build a list of exceptions to apply after the general updates for special mobs.
- Maybe change aggro radius to be a function of size?? so giants see further....
- some systematic way of marking guards/other things unique spawns?
- 'boss mob' detection script
- look for mobs which have higher levels than a majority of others in the zone
- print out a list for us to audit, with the queries on it.
- possible things to do to identified bosses:
- set them to unique spawns
- pump up their attributes.