Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:46 PM
creflo
Fire Beetle

Default Mouselook problems

In full screen mode I have no problem with mouselook but in windowed mode the left to right mouselook is too slow to even turn around when I want. I understand most people use the keyboard to turn left and right but I prefer mouselook. Is there any way to fix this problem? Or better yet is there any way to alt-Tab between characters in Full Screen mode? And if so, how do I get EQemu to stick to Full Screen mode when entering in and out of my desktop or other windows? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

BTW I'm running Windows Vista 64-bit
Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Booster
Fire Beetle

Default Me too =(

Anyone find a solution for this? Im having the same problem in windowed mode with really slow horizontal mouse movement. Up and down is fine.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
vales
Discordant

Have you tried /mouspeed? I think that's what it was called. Mine's set at 2, iirc with mouselook @ 50%.

Also, you may to check to see if you're running at a refresh rate that's lower/higher than it is in fullscreen mode. If you go back and forth without keeping it at the same refresh rate, it can get screwed up.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:23 PM
burdenday
Fire Beetle

Just in case anyone else comes across this problem, here is the solution:

A big thanks to Calico on the Project 1999 server who helped me figure this out.

The issue, as somewhat stated above, deals with the refresh rate.

You will need to set your "max frames per second" on the Display options to whatever the refresh rate for your monitor is (most likely 60). Once you do that it will mouselook left-to-right normally (I went ahead and doubled the speed using /mouse 2)

Good luck!