Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Default Anarchy (Semi-Legit/Custom)

Highly inspired by Krushers' Semi-Legit server, this server is a server which I have treated very poorly in the past, but I hope to make amends with the once-had playerbase and roll out things for you to do.

Features:

Quote:
* Summon your starting gear and go wild with your imagination! If you ever wanted to play god with your characters, this is the server to do it. If you want a feeling of accomplishment while playing god, this is also the server for you.

* No #level command -- This allows you to play the game to the max level without you getting bored instantly, and gives you a sense of accomplishment. As such, the exprate is tweaked for the gear you have and the ease of leveling.

* Custom Group/Raid Encounters -- currently they are tuned for people at level 70, and features content released in a "storyline order." (meaning, the zones have a bit of lore behind them.) My eventual goal is to treat tiers of gear as stories, and each tier features lore based on the EverQuest Universe, except twisted in my own way (basically live-action fan-fiction and what ifs)

* Max level of 70

*Support for SoF Clients

*Re-balanced items for summoning (insta cast GM stuff removed, #si stacking issue removed, etc.)

*In the near future, spellcasters will be re-worked so they have a line of progression compared to melee. Currently in emulator servers, melee is always ahead of spellcasters, and spellcasters always are boxed.
Hope to see some of you there. I plan on making content regardless if anyone is there or not, so pop in and say hi!