Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 03-21-2009, 03:42 PM
bgator357
Fire Beetle

Default Password correct and incorrect

Hey I sorry for starting yet another incorrect password / connection problem thread, but I think I am having a different type of problem.

Right now the forums are up, LS is going smooth for half my accounts. But the other half promptly report incorrect password. I tried changing the password here on the forums but I just can't shake it. I know this sounds similar to whats been going on but I have some accounts that just push right through no lag.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:15 PM
bgator357
Fire Beetle

I changed it again and it worked.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:17 PM
redghosthunter
Fire Beetle

i been trying to log in for hours ... what gives?
Old 03-21-2009, 04:49 PM
bgator35
Fire Beetle

Changing my passwords seemed to help for 2 of them that were showing incorrect password. But it is not helping for my last one.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Vanadinaa
Fire Beetle

yea it's odd some accouts are working normally some accounts work if u change the password some just dont work no matter what u try
Old 03-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Doodman
Developer

If you are having issues with an incorrect password, please me me you -loginserver- account name and I can take a look.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Stappy
Fire Beetle

I haven't been able to get in all day..same thing saying incorrect pw. I was able ot change my pw on forums user cp ls login section, but was still unable to log in game.

Is this a login server issue? If so, any estimate on a fix time/date? Im just trying to avoid sitting at my keyboard mashing the keys for my PW every 15 minutes.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Doodman
Developer

This I found the issue.. Restarting the LS now.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:23 AM
vanity
Fire Beetle

the same thing is happening to me i just logged out and and no more than an hour later i try to log back in and it only says incorrect password, i changed my LS password several times and it still doesnt work. idk if its saying the same about my other 2 acounts(gave them to my cousins to play with me). ill find out if its affecting them as well in the morning and update you. my LS acount is also vanity, thank you for your help.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:31 AM
jukkus
Fire Beetle

This just started happening to me. I tried changing pass and it didnt help.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:26 PM
vanity
Fire Beetle

i logged in today and it i was able to log in like normal everything perfect. not sure what was dont (if anything) thanks