Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Zeice
Sarnak

Default Issues After Revision 794

It looks like in Rev 794 server.sln was changed to add the changelog. Now I don't know if this actually affected anything or not, but when I went to open the server.sln at the latest build (rev799), first it's asking me if I want to use Visual Basic, C#, or C++, which it has never done before. Then no matter which one I choose I'm getting a bunch of errors saying that the vcproj files aren't supported in this version. I'm using 2008, and I've been using it for months now without any issues. So I don't know if this was the real cause of this, but I do know I was not having any issues about 20 revisions ago. If anybody with more experience in this than I has more insight it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:20 AM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

If I am understanding what you are saying then it sounds more like your VS settings have gotten altered. VS can be set to display lots of things at start up and the project enviroment settings are just one example of that. As for the vcproj files giving some errors then yes that is normal for some of them. Zone, World and the other truely important files should still work but the pftotext and the other old tools that are still in the source project always give an error for me. I just ignore it and keep going.