Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 06-25-2008, 12:28 AM
xxarthurxx
Hill Giant

lmao I knew that person was going to get banned, and I am def not suprised to see this :/
Old 06-25-2008, 09:39 AM
TheLieka
Developer

I hate that guy. Typically I'm against hating anyone, because it takes effort. Fortunately, in Cole's case, it came quite effortlessly.

Dax

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Old 06-25-2008, 09:04 PM
KLS
Administrator

Applying it to the server isn't hard, as mr banned pointed out. What's hard is finding out the new opcodes and new structures; the new item and new spawn structures are likely going to be very different than the ones we use now for example.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Kkazz
Fire Beetle

i personally would love to get all the broken stuff fixed and get past titanium. When live dies i think it would be cool to have a free version that doesnt get old after a week. Me and some friends are working on fixing a few broken things but we may be completely over our heads. This probably has nothin to do with the post but i thought id give my 2 cents from a players view :P