Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Server Code Submissions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2008, 06:24 PM
trevius
Developer

I saw in the change log that is says this code was added to the source, but when I try to run the command, it didn't say anything at all. I checked the source and it looks like it was in there, so I looked and it seems I hadn't updated the below file, since in Linux I moved the file to my server directory (source is all in my source directory). So, I made this update below and I think that should fix it. I haven't rebooted yet to confirm though.

patch_Titanium.conf (in your eqemu directory)

Code:
OP_LDoNButton=0x0000
OP_MoveCoin=0x7657
OP_ReloadUI=0x0000
OP_ZonePlayerToBind=0x385e		# FNW Discovered on Feb 9, 2007
OP_Rewind=0x4cfa				# Lieka: /rewind command

#bazaar trader stuff stuff:
#become and buy from
I will post here again if this doesn't work. But, I figured anyone running Linux and wanting to use the /rewind command might want to know that they have to make this change manually. You only need to make this change once though. If you move these files over every time you do a code update, then that should work too. I probably need to start doing that so I am not missing something lol.

On another note, the /rewind code should probably be added to the source in the /util/patch_Titanium.conf file so people can just move it over for the change to start working. I imagine it is a good idea to keep those files updated.