Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:08 PM
EQstarr
Sarnak

Sounds like an interesting idea. I know how to lock out expansions, but how do you unlock them for each account? Do you have it set up like flags are with PoP?

Maybe I missed it in your OP, but what is the name of the server?

What is your database and bots based from? Is it PEQ with the latest EQemu bots, or are you basing it off of the AX-PEQ database and their bot system? The AX-PEQ database has a similar set up for unlocking bots, so I was wondering if yours was based off of that too.

I hope to give it a shot soon.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Valdis01
Sarnak

Blurman - I figured it out, sorry about that, server is running fully now.. =)

EQstarr - You know how to lock expansions? That would be amazing... I think I'm just going to globally unlock them... How to do them for each account is a Quest though that gives you the flags, much like PoP yes, =)..

It's... !!Solo Progression W/Bots ~LEGIT! =)

DB and Bots based is 2029 (the most updated one that I've found). I'm using smart bots, some of them self programmed (They heal better, and they CC better too. =P)... I still have to implement the QUEST for the bots, not sure how to do that yet, as I'm just starting a server with bots for the first time... Heh..

See ya online. =)
Old 01-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Valdis01
Sarnak

A few updates...

First - The chars name to send messages to, is Evever now, not Sinclipse (DB error caused Sinclipse to be blocked, GG me) - and my DEV helper, Olympian. =)

The server now has Alpha bracers (For a limited time) - For all of our 'alpha testers' sow clicky, pretty nice.. =), this will change to a Beta Bracer when Beta comes out, and it will be a bit different, still, no sow clicky, so, limited time offer here...

The server ALSO has a Charm built in (It'll be the most OP item on you till level 60 or so). The charm is never meant to be replaced with a clicky gate effect (Original, right?)

A HUB zone is in place, we are still working a few tweaks, such as a porter to Gfay/Oggok, etc etc etc for your certain class, till then... GM's will port you there.

Within 1-2 weeks, all the zones expansion 2+ WILL BE LOCKED, so 'exploit' them now.

- Any questions? Comments? Sinclipse@gmail.com
Thanks!
Evever~~Sinclipse.