Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:33 AM
aunauger1
Fire Beetle

Default Dangclan PvP server open!

Dang Clan FastXP-PvP PEQ based server is now open and available for play. Server is a PvP server, and atm there is no coin or item loot, but plans for its implementation ( with interest ) exist. Server is fast-XP, but not in an overly-ridiculous way so as to have pvp during levels.
We need people to log on and play! We would like to work out the few kinks that exist that we haven't found, in addition to stress-testing the machine. Currently 2 GM/Dev's exist you can contact ingame anytime their on. Lordagnu and Lordevox.
At the moment it is an old world server, level cap is set at 50 and non-old world zones should be disabled, but their are plans to add expansions in as the playerbase increases. We have lots of plans for the servers, but I'll keep the rest of them to myself for now as our playbase is a solid 0.
Since the website is still under construction, suggestions, questions, comments can be given to us via AIM at : dcpvp. Come colonize a server and have some fun !
Old 08-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Levith
Fire Beetle

Can't connect to your server; I see it in the server list but it doesn't connect. Also, how much accounts are allowed to be logged in at once?
Old 08-09-2008, 04:45 PM
aunauger1
Fire Beetle

You should be able to connect, just tested on another machine and it worked. What happens exactly when you can't connect?
Old 08-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Levith
Fire Beetle

When I try to connect, it greys out the "PPLAY EVERQUEST" button, which is normal, however it stays there for a while then it goes to a black screen, then back to login SN/PW window. Then when I log in again I get a 1017 error: Cannot login to EverQuest server.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
aunauger1
Fire Beetle

Ok, fixed the problem. Had to set up my port ranges nice and proper-like .