Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > KayotRO

KayotRO This is the forum for Kayot's Editor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Kayot
Discordant

Default Project Revive

Hello, Kayot here.

I'm reviving the project. Mainly because, my WoW emulator seems to have disappeared from the net and RO while fun doesn't really need a DB editor.

I'm going to take it slow, and steady. I'll work on it until I get a copy of the right client for EQ2Emu (My brother stopped playing so I don't have the correct exp.) and EQ2Emu gets a database worthy of editing (Structure wise).

What I need:

What all has changed in the last few months? Do I need a new client? And has the setup changed? I figure I'll have to download the new Database.

Once I get an Emu up, I'll see what I can do. And for those who dislike compiling a Visual Basic Project, I'll make an installer. (Gets to work on a nice homepage for releases)

I know the BETA tag pushes people away. I'd like feedback so please say anything about the changes that will be made in the future minus any complains about it being made in VB. Besides C# and VB both translate into the same package. Lets see what happens from here.

God doesn't give second chances... Hell, he sets you up the first time.