Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:48 AM
bowmaster
Discordant

Default Guide to Which server :)

Servers that i been on/tested , or i currently play

KMRA - Raid server , decent server to play untill your max lvl then the good stuff is all mostly raid unless your a veteren there and have alot of hps - very hard to become good if your new

Jest3 - Solo- 1group server , very decent server , solo and 1 group content , only thing leting it down and thats the lag problem and geting droped alot

PeQ , Grand creation - Old style EQ , 65 max level , upto PoP atm , got all spells working

Krushar , - Non - legit, alright serevr , once you et 70 , its just a AA grind lol , can get 100% Sheilding on Most chars

vallon ( pvp) - PvP style server , max is 50 , high population

Now onto normal servers

Edge 1.0 - This is diffedrnt to most serverers , , Stats have a diffent role , but easy to go by server

Alakamin - FV ruleset amazing server Davoods a good Dev , merchants for past PeQ gear , ( using PeQ DB)

elyisum Custom- legit - Fun server , Custom zones to level up to ( bit like alot of servers ) can get 1.5 / EP gear without raid , with raid u can get Qvic and 2.0

EZ 4x xp etc - Good server , just as a few problems ,. as in lag , and had a DB wipe reccently by accident , Hunter and Basher is working on getting it back

Please say someonthing bout your server or the one you play and Il put it on :0
Old 01-27-2008, 01:22 PM
trevius
Developer

What, my server isn't worth mentioning yet? :P

Gonna change to the new name of, Storm Haven, tomorrow. But I will tag it with [Previously Trevs Test Server] for a while so people can find it easy enough.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:38 AM
narcberry
Sarnak

Abbey -> Low level (1 - 20) hard server for single and 1 group play. Custom gear, spells, and content. Many low level encounters and quests.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:59 AM
bowmaster
Discordant

sorry trev thought cuz its the test stages ( when i did it ) u woupd of wanted to wait till its done with testing :P