Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bots

Development::Bots Forum for bots.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2009, 03:04 PM
kofac
Fire Beetle

Default Raid Bots Crash Zone

First off want to say I love the new bots there great would really struggle to live with out them lol.

Strange one this my server has been rock solid for months and months. But for the last several weeks its been very unstable and random crashes.

I have finally tracked it down to one thing Raid Bots. My server runs Peq Database 946 & EQ Bots 946. It works perfectly until I spawn Bots then put them into a Raid formation.

It makes not difference if I create a 7 man Raid so 1 full group and 1 bot or if I do a 30 Bot Raid. Its the same thing always happens and is easy to reproduce.

Basically it will either be ok for a few minutes and then Zone.exe crash or if I zone. It will sometimes zone once then if I recreate the Raid. I zone to a different zone and it will Zone.exe crash.

I am 100% confident its only when bots are set to Raid. As I have spawned 30 bots and zoned. Many many times respawning the bots each time I zone. With out one issue.

But as soon as I put them into a Raid it will zone possibly once then just crash.

It seems to only effect the new bot code. I could be wrong but it would make sense in my time line for it to have started at that point.

Anyone else having this issue ? also any suggestions in how to fix it please ?