Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2008, 05:04 AM
circuitdragon
Sarnak

Default Zone Crashes - Spells

Not so much spells, but spell effects on items. Seems if an item shows "Unknown Spell Effect" or how ever it shows, this is a bad thing. The items themselves when equiped have no ill effect, until you cast a spell. I'm not sure if this also is related to the bard songs crashing zones, but I imagine there its also the same thing. The bard songs themselves are not causing this, its the items being worn. I am terrible with my logs, haven't cleared them in forever. I can recreate this zone crash issue any time, and try to post what the logs may show, if anything. It may also be that I some how need to update my spell files? I am using the original EQ Titanum ones. Just thought I'd drop a note on this, after seeing the post about the bard songs crashing zones. Seems like these may be one and the same, as far as why they are crashing.