Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 08-18-2006, 04:32 AM
dorus
Fire Beetle

Default the game crash with the choice of the server

firstly sorry for my English,

then veiled, at the moment or I selected on which server to play, the game leaves all alone and I does not understand why I did everything
Old 08-18-2006, 04:38 AM
sylverwolf
Sarnak

If I understand correctly and this is the issue where it goes to the server select, stops for a second, then crashes, this is a known issue. All you can do is keep trying. It'll eventually let ya in.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Zengez
Hill Giant

[QUOTE=dorus]firstly sorry for my English,

then veiled, at the moment or I selected on which server to play, the game leaves all alone and I does not understand why I did everything
Old 08-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Arex
Hill Giant

I am having the same problem and it is very disturbed, i have to do 7 or 8 trieds many times.. =/
Old 08-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Nyden
Fire Beetle

Smile

I was haveing the same problems, then went to another forums looking for a way to solve the problem. If you are useing Win XP make another admin account and use it. That should work as it worked for me and I have no clue why.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:00 AM
Arex
Hill Giant

I am using cedega on Linux..and i am sure that it is not related to admin accounts.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:06 AM
erfg12
Fire Beetle

Hey, same thing happened, i just reinstalled it and got myself a new error, now no one will respond to tell me what to do on this one, but try reinstalling it and not updating to live.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:06 PM
erfg12
Fire Beetle

i found out my error was my video card, i just recently updated the driver, so it now goes to the login server thing, than it locks up and says not responding... anything to help?
Old 08-29-2006, 03:51 PM
InsaneWallaby
Sarnak

If you're positive that it is your video card, then you will need to reset your drivers by visiting your video card manufacturer's website and downloading a previous version. There may also be an option to rollback your drivers, but I've never done it, so I don't know.

Also, it could be a pain, depending on what sort of computer you have. If it is a laptop, you'll probably have to go hunting for previous drivers, because most card manufacturers do not directly support a fair amount of their notebook video cards.