Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:06 AM
mikay12345
Fire Beetle

Default Lost world server

Hey i was playing fine on this server yesterday but today i keep getting kicked to the login screen when i try to get on. Please what do i do to fix this i like the server
Old 12-13-2007, 06:29 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay12345 View Post
Hey i was playing fine on this server yesterday but today i keep getting kicked to the login screen when i try to get on. Please what do i do to fix this i like the server
Nothing you can do...
He was probbly working on it im guessing,I have done that to people before... Bad Servop... yes.
try again today im sure you will have better results.

I don't get why people don't use Servers websites to submit bugs instead of here but hey what do I know.

www.cheaterz.info
Old 12-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Holywind
Fire Beetle

Nope, the server still sucks.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Well that was quite insightful Holywind. And what is the name of your server so we may all try one that does not suck?

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 12-15-2007, 12:50 PM
kiirdiir
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakrateri View Post
Well that was quite insightful Holywind. And what is the name of your server so we may all try one that does not suck?
Echo that.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Holywind
Fire Beetle

Doesn't need to be more insightful. It is quite self-explanitory. And why do I need to have a server to justify my comments? All I'm saying is that it sucks taking 5min to zone most times, IF you are lucky enough to not crash logging in or zoning.

It's kind of like hockey; one doesn't have to be an expert on the game in order to comment on it. Same goes for the server(s).
Old 12-16-2007, 03:30 AM
boogerific
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holywind View Post
Doesn't need to be more insightful. It is quite self-explanitory. And why do I need to have a server to justify my comments? All I'm saying is that it sucks taking 5min to zone most times, IF you are lucky enough to not crash logging in or zoning.

It's kind of like hockey; one doesn't have to be an expert on the game in order to comment on it. Same goes for the server(s).

You don't need to have a server to justify an opinion. However, all that's self-explanatory is the fact that you offered up your opinion with no reasoning behind it (Until your second post), which is self-defeating. Nothing is a bigger waste of time for a server op than someone saying their server sucks and not saying why. Without the "why", the "sucks" part will be just that much longer getting fixed.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:00 AM
Holywind
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerific View Post
You don't need to have a server to justify an opinion. However, all that's self-explanatory is the fact that you offered up your opinion with no reasoning behind it (Until your second post), which is self-defeating. Nothing is a bigger waste of time for a server op than someone saying their server sucks and not saying why. Without the "why", the "sucks" part will be just that much longer getting fixed.

Ok, easy enough. Withing 2min of logging in the packet loss starts counting down from 100% and resets. After that time you can't con a mob, recover from casting a spell, or anything. It doesn't happen ALL the time, but 90% of the time it does. It takes OVER 3min to zone and half of the time it just locks up or boots you to server screen. It has to be the most unstable server out there, although it is one of the more fun ones (can make bot groups which is fun for when nobody is on).