Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:05 AM
IslandOfToys
Fire Beetle

Thumbs up Where to get Titanium

Couldn't get my old account to work from several years ago, so I'll pretend I'm new here.

Anyway, just having ordered EQ Titanium yesterday myself, I decided to do some shopping around for those of you who may not have a copy. It honestly took me LESS time to order it and have it delivered than it did to grab a torrent. You can pick it up at the following places:

Newegg.com - $19.99 plus free 3-day shipping (ordered mine yesterday and it's being delivered today...that's how fast newegg is!)

Amazon.com $9.99 (cheaper, but no free shipping and it takes a bit longer to get it due to shipping from J&R Music and Computer World.

and finally

Ebay.com Prices range from $0.99 to $30+ there. It would be my last resort honestly.

I read through the rules and don't believe I'm in violation of anything, but if so, please let me know.

Last edited by cavedude; 04-02-2008 at 07:34 PM..
Old 04-01-2008, 02:19 PM
ChaosSlayer
Demi-God

I should I have thought of ebay before going to Amazon =)
Ebay people rarely offer unused packages for EQ (in 9 cases of 10 CD key is allreday used) but for Emu purposes - its perfect!
Old 04-02-2008, 11:35 AM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Made this thread sticky, great info to point the where do I get EQ questions to.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Lochrin
Fire Beetle

Default but..

I still have the 10 cd's, all original. Which of these do I install to get to the titanium setting.. or doesnt it work like that. Does it HAVE to be the titanium cd's .. not just the content? And what major point(s) make the difference between them?

I read ALL of the wiki and ALL of the faq, and didnt get a full answer to this...
Old 05-07-2008, 05:23 AM
MNWatchdog
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochrin View Post
I still have the 10 cd's, all original. Which of these do I install to get to the titanium setting.. or doesnt it work like that. Does it HAVE to be the titanium cd's .. not just the content? And what major point(s) make the difference between them?

I read ALL of the wiki and ALL of the faq, and didnt get a full answer to this...
You need the actual Titanium disks. Its got the compatible client to allow you to connect to the Emu servers on it. If you were able to find a copy of the Titanium EQGame.exe somewhere, theres no guarantee that it will work with the other files in your EQ directory.

So, in summary, get a copy of Titanium. Buy a used set if ya can find one for cheap. You dont need the key it comes with anyways.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWatchdog View Post
You need the actual Titanium disks. Its got the compatible client to allow you to connect to the Emu servers on it. If you were able to find a copy of the Titanium EQGame.exe somewhere, theres no guarantee that it will work with the other files in your EQ directory.

So, in summary, get a copy of Titanium. Buy a used set if ya can find one for cheap. You dont need the key it comes with anyways.
Actually, it's a hand full of files he needs (not just the .exe) - but these forums prohibit the talk or distribution of anything Illegal or even questionable illegal.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:10 AM
MNWatchdog
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelox View Post
Actually, it's a hand full of files he needs (not just the .exe) - but these forums prohibit the talk or distribution of anything Illegal or even questionable illegal.
I was trying to address the fact that even though he already owns more than even what the Titanium disks consist of, he would still need to get a copy of Titanium and there wasnt a easy means to avoid this to be able to play on Emu.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Aranai
Fire Beetle

Must it be Titanium Edition, or does Anniversary Edition suffice? That said, what exactly is the difference?
Old 05-08-2008, 07:56 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranai View Post
Must it be Titanium Edition, or does Anniversary Edition suffice? That said, what exactly is the difference?
Just read this
should answer your question
Old 05-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Lochrin
Fire Beetle

Default hmm

Hmm well I am stuck. I live in Australia and i CANNOT find a copy of titanium . In fact the local EB guy laughed at me for looking for it. His shop pc lists the price at 49.95 AUD.. but is not in stock nor orderable.

If anyone HAS a solution the board prohibits.. send me a line at eqfvloch@hotmail.com

(its a junk mailbox)
Old 08-15-2008, 01:40 PM
jsl1234
Banned

MODERATOR'S EDIT -
Anything to do with warez is bannable!

Last edited by GeorgeS; 08-16-2008 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: warez
Old 08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
eq4me
Hill Giant

jsl1234, As you must surely be aware: Soing that is totally illegal and talking about that is a bannable offense on these boards.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:41 PM
shalll
Fire Beetle

is it ok for me to sell a copy of titanium? i have 12 copies. I purchased for my friends over the last 6 months.

I picked up almost all of them from amazon for 2.99.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:11 PM
v6greenfbird95@yahoo.com
Fire Beetle

when i got myn on ebay and the code was no good when i tried to activate it on live so i sent a msg to the seller and he refunded and i kept the cds, jsut throwing that out there
Old 10-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Snitchfigga
Fire Beetle

K i had to change what i had here because when i originally posted is a bannable offense.