Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 10:58 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

Default Classic EQ login up

Been playing over there for a week almost all alone. Chech 'em out stable and 4 flavors up(now or SOON):regular, RP, PvP, and Progression.

http://classiceq.org/
Old 04-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Aergad
Banned

it should be noted this isnt oldschool eq eg the ancient client and such.

There are two new servers in the works and also more possibly on the way later (Semi legit and non legit possibly)

We have also opened our ls to the public so anyone wishing to connect their worldservers to it are more then welcome to.

In terms of our LS it should be noted that We are putting up a secondary backup ls soon so that in the vent one has downtime everyone will be able to both play and register new accounts as well it will be a mirror of our main ls.

We are also looking for devs of all kinds as well as more GM's for all the servers.

We do daily restarts of all our servers including the ls and all have 99.9% uptime the only time they are down is when they are being restarted. the ls and Black hand of doom servers reside on dual quad core machines the others are dual core machines all reside in a professional datacenter.

So yes everyone is invited to visit look around check out the servers see if you find one that tickles your fancy happy hunting everyone
Old 04-12-2009, 05:03 AM
wilund91
Fire Beetle

i started to play here today on the pvp server, it seems like a good server : )
Old 04-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Aergad
Banned

just so everyone knows there is some changes happening with things that site is down i will get things squared away asap sorry for the inconvenience
Old 04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Aergad
Banned

Ok just so everyone knows its been renamed to Wisler EQEmu, reason being is everyone keeps asking about it being oldschool or not and we felt this was just easier all around so http://wislereqemu.co.cc is the new addy for the site no EQhost.txt file changes are required for existing players
Old 04-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Aergad
Banned

we are having host issues atm bare with me things are being worked on
Old 04-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Aergad
Banned

ok so here is the skinny to our users.

One of the underground lines got cut the servers are still up but have no connection to the outside world right now i am working on getting a backup website up soon as i find a webhost for it so everyone let your friends know. the privder to our host is workin on it
Old 04-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Aergad
Banned

ok everyone ive gotten backup hosting for the site http://wislereqemu.co.cc we are getting a new ls up and a world people can play on sorry about this one folks
Old 04-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Aergad
Banned

ok site is backup new ls and worldserver are being worked on as we speak everyone please refer to http://wislereqemu.co.cc from now on classiceq.org is now a seperate entity
Old 04-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Aergad
Banned

All Users Are Warned To Not Use Classiceq.org The Host Has Stolen All Our Databases, Scripts And Has Access To All Your Ls Passwords. Legal Action Is Being Pursued

Again Your Passwords On Classiceq.org Were Compromised By Our Former Hosting Provider Do Not Use This Site The Host Is Under Investigation With The Ftc Change All Passwords That Match The One You Used On My Servers Immediatly!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:08 PM
classiceq
Sarnak

Everything is ok at classiceq.org.

Aergad is just mad because I pulled his access.

Play if you like or don't. It is up to you.

There is no risk.

Moderators, could you do something about the false accusations please.

Happy Hunting!!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:17 PM
Aergad
Banned

no false accusations not only did you steal our databases ( I have logs) you are alsao using an illegal copy of vbulletin. which i reported you for you also stole my scripts pretty much everything on there.

All of the users know who did all the work. what you did was steal it cause you are too lazy and moronic to do it yourself i have all my content saved i have all my licenses for vbulletin and so on and so forth YOU stole everything.

I will say the emu staf were VERY Wise not to accept your hosting offer...
Old 04-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Aergad
Banned

you also stole my programs eg the launcher and several other things so by all means keep the site up as it is i dont give a damn if you delete my stuff but you STOLE it like a little punk
Old 04-17-2009, 08:22 PM
classiceq
Sarnak

1. I am not a hosting company. I am a guy that was doing you a favor.
2. Who's database? Are you serious? I reverted back to the the same one I have been using for 18 months? You screwed the other one up so bad the error logs had to be dumped daily.
3. The site will change. I only rerouted these so the users could play again. I have no desire to keep it. It looks like a 3rd grader did it anyway.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Aergad
Banned

then delete everything off it now if you dont i guarentee you that youll be in court by next week at this time for software piracy and every other thing my lawyers can think up
Closed Thread