Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:41 PM
gatorman
Sarnak

Default Corpses, not being left...

Subject pretty much says it all. Corpses do not seem to be left when a player dies over level 10. (The rule_values table has Character:LeaveCorpses set to true and Character:LeaveNakedCorpses set to false. Characters do lose experience when they die beyond level 10... CharactereathItemLossLevel is set at 10, but when a character dies > 10.. all items remain on the character once they zone from death (bind point)

Any suggestions? I'm using the latest publicly released database off of Project Eq's website (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/p...e.zip?download) . I have the latest version of the EQ emulator (as of 1/26/200

I've source'd in required lines from the changelog...

The account i am using to test with is my GM account, ... does this make any difference? Are characters with accounts which are status 150 or 200 supposed to drop a corpse after death? =/

I'm not sure what else to adjust....

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Blaz
Old 01-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Apoc0
Fire Beetle

Well try making another account, and make it regular with no permissions. See it it still does the same thing. If so, try using revision 992. I had to switch to 992 and it fixed alot of my world problems, for some reason or another.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:50 AM
gatorman
Sarnak

Default fixed..

Fixed my problem.

After completely destroying my database and setting it all up again, I noticed that the rule_sets table had a default rule with an id of 2. In the rule_values table, all the rules were using the rule_id of 0. After I switched all of these to 2 (I could have just switched the default rule_set rule id to 0 I guess...), everything ran correctly.... corpses are working.

-Blaz